Tue, Mar 28|
AGC -MN Classroom
Creating Your Construction Project Schedule
MKC's Creating Your Construction Project Schedule is an intensive workshop designed to help contractors understand project scheduling. Workshop dates: March 8, 2023 Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2023, 1:00 PM CDT – Mar 29, 2023, 3:00 PM CDT
AGC -MN Classroom, 525 Park St #110, St Paul, MN 55103, USA
About the Event
In partnership with Hennepin County, MaKee Company is pleased to present this Creating Your Constructin Project Schedule workshop to help contractors better understand how to build their project schedule and receive one-on-one technical support. Workshops dates: March 8, 2023 Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Aattendees will learn the administrative tasks developers need to know to coordinate a construction job and identify the tasks associated within the scope of work. Attendees will create their own project schedule in this two-hour workshop.
The session will touch on the following key topics:
- Revisiting your Scope of Work
- Ientifying Tasks Required to Complete the Work
- Creating your Project Schedule
Any Hennepin County-based construction business can sign up for up to two workshops at no charge.
To be eligible for the full Construction Intensive series at no cost (a $1,400 value), contractors must:
- Be locally owned and operated in Hennepin County
- Have completed at least two projects with contracts
- totaling $25,000 or more
- Earn less than $4 million in annual revenue
- Be established and registered with the Minnesota
- Secretary of State prior to 2021 in good standing
- Copy link and REGISTER with Elevate BusinessSM : https://startupspace.app/hub/ElevateBusiness
Hennepin County Based Business
Ticket is specific to Hennepin County based businesses only. See restrictions.$0.00Sale ended
General Ticket- Job Costing
This ticket is for any business who DOES NOT have a business based in Hennepin County.$500.00Sale ended