Wed, Mar 22|
AGC -MN Classroom
Got Capability Statement?
MKC's Got Capability Statement? workshop is an intensive workshop designed to help contractors create and use their Capability Statement. Workshops dates: March 22, 2023 Time: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2023, 1:00 PM CDT – Mar 23, 2023, 3:00 PM CDT
AGC -MN Classroom, 525 Park St #110, St Paul, MN 55103, USA
About the Event
In partnership with Hennepin County, MaKee Company is pleased to present this Got Capability Statement workshop. Workshops dates: March 22, 2023 Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Attendees will learn how to create a capability statement. The statement is necessary to illustrate their core competencies and value proposition—essential work for those looking to secure government contracts or work in the construction industry. Attendees will also learn how to use their capability statement in contracting.
The key topics covered in this workshop include:
- Understanding the purpose and components of Capability Statement
- Creating your Market Pitch
- The Value of a CRM Tool
Any Hennepin County-based construction business can sign up for up to two workshops at no charge.
To be eligible for the full Construction Intensive series at no cost (a $1,400 value), contractors must:
- Be locally owned and operated in Hennepin County
- Have completed at least two projects with contracts
- totaling $25,000 or more
- Earn less than $4 million in annual revenue
- Be established and registered with the Minnesota
- Secretary of State prior to 2021 in good standing
- Copy link and REGISTER with Elevate BusinessSM : https://startupspace.app/hub/ElevateBusiness
Hennepin County Based Business
Ticket is specific to Hennepin County based businesses only. See restrictions.$0.00Sale ended
General Ticket- Job Costing
This ticket is for any business who DOES NOT have a business based in Hennepin County.$500.00Sale ended