Mon, Jan 16|
AGC -MN Classroom
Project + Construction Managment (PM+CM)
MKC's Project+Construction Management Workshop is an intensive series designed to help contractors better understand how to oversee a construction project from start to finish. January 16, 18, and 23, 2023 Time: 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Time & Location
Jan 16, 1:00 PM CST – Jan 23, 1:00 PM CST
AGC -MN Classroom, 525 Park St #110, St Paul, MN 55103, USA
About the Event
In partnership with Hennepin County, MaKee Company is pleased to present this Job Costing & Estimating workshop attendees will learn components of construction management is an understandable format and receive one-on-one technical support. Workshop dates will be: January 16, 18, and 23, 2023 Time: 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
The three-day workshop will touch on the following key topics:
- Principles of Project Management
- The Convergence of Project and Construction Management
- Best Practices to Manage Your Team through a Project
Attendees will also leave the session with a project and construction management workbook that can be used for future construction projects.
Any Hennepin County-based construction business can sign up for up to two workshops at no charge.
To be eligible for the full Construction Intensive series at no cost (a $1,400 value), contractors must:
- Be locally owned and operated in Hennepin County
- Have completed at least two projects with contracts
- totaling $25,000 or more
- Earn less than $4 million in annual revenue
- Be established and registered with the Minnesota
- Secretary of State prior to 2021 in good standing
- Copy link and REGISTER with Elevate BusinessSM : https://startupspace.app/hub/ElevateBusiness
Hennepin County Based Business
Ticket is specific to Hennepin County based businesses only. See restrictions.
General Ticket- Job Costing
This ticket is for any business who DOES NOT have a business based in Hennepin County.